The innoVolta IVP541866-3S225PCB battery pack is designed with great care to operate reliably at 5A rate, 11.1 V. It is perfect for 12 V HID, Halogen Bike Headlight (10 W – 18 W), RC Toys, Robots, and DVD External battery to double the run time. It is also an ideal replacement battery for any 10.8V NiMH battery pack and 11.1V Li-ion battery pack.
The innoVolta IVP541866-3S225PCB battery pack is made of selected EV industrial grade, 3C, low IR cells from the highly reputable authentic cell manufacturer. The real time tested cycle life of the individual cell is above 1,700 deep cycles (please refer to the test chart below). Comparing with the Li-ion cells of Tenergy pack, which can be charge up to 500 cycles, the Triple-Lifetime-Capacity of this unique ultra-long-life battery pack is at your disposal!
With the premium high capacity energy cells, we still need to match each pair of cells before the assembly so that the whole battery pack can achieve consistent long life feature. At innoVolta, we uniformly test every cell, closely match them in-house, and assemble the well matched cells (i.e. mass production capability with bin range as narrow as 20 mAh for capacity bins and 2 mOhm for ACIR bins) into the branding innoVolta battery packs. We proudly assemble the innoVolta battery packs in the USA. Most of other battery pack manufacturers are unable to do the in-house cell matching. They assume that all cells packed inside a box are all matched, which may not be true because even authentic cell manufacturers may loosen their cell matching specification (i.e. with bin range as wide as 50 ~ 60 mAh for capacity bins and 6 ~ 9 mOhm for ACIR bins) to consolidate the stored cell residues from several production batches. It can be even worse if smaller quantity can’t be purchased directly from the authentic cell manufacturers, the boxed cells can be further compromised through the supply chain. Some distributors may not have proper warehouse conditions to protect their cells in storage from being rapid degrading. They may further assort the residues of several inventory batches into one box to ship. All these compromised quality issues are completely prevented at innoVolta.
With the built-in PCB/PCM, you are free of any worry about the unexpected explosion resulted from an external short circuit to this battery pack. The IVP541866-3S225PCB is fully equipped with the short circuit protection, the over-discharge and the over-charge protection. Thus, you may use this battery pack with peace.
Not like a normal battery pack made with flying leads, we assemble the IVP541866-3S225PCB battery pack with a pair of the popular JST XH-2 connectors for your convenience. The JST XH-2 connectors are polarized. You just solder the polarized pin header on your printed circuit board with right polarity one time and you will never worry about damaging your electronic device by an accidental applying the battery power in wrong polarity. If you like to specify your own connectors, we will make it to your specification.
- Brand: innoVolta USA
- Model: IVP541866-3S225PCB
- Chemistry: Li-ion with proprietary Low IR electrolyte
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 5.0 A
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1 V
- Capacity: 2,200 mAh (please refer to the Real-Time discharge chart below)
- Energy: 24.4 Wh
- Standard Charge Current: 1.1 A (must use CC/CV charger with 3S setting)
- Short_Circuit Protection Delay: < 600 micro second ( 300 micro second typical)
- Over-Discharge Detection Voltage (per cell): 2.3 ± 0.1 V
- Over-Discharge Resume Voltage (per cell): 3.0 ± 0.15 V
- Over-Charge Detection Voltage (per cell): 4.35 ± 0.025 V
- Over-Charge Release Voltage (per cell): 3.9 ± 0.2 V
- Battery Pack Size (norminal): 56.2 mm Wide * 18.6 mm High * 68.8 mm Long
- Weight: 139.0 g
- Connector: JST XH-2 female socket and male pin header (other type of connector may be specified)
- Wire: Red/Black, 4″ long, UL 1007, 22AWG, 80 degC, 300V, VW-1
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 ~ 45 °C (Charge); -20 ~ 60°C (Discharge); -20 ~ 45°C (storage)
Engineering Test Charts
Real-Time Deep Cycle Life Test (Cells)
Real-Time Discharge Test (Packs):
Great product! Safe and reliable!