The innoVolta IVP363666-2S484PCB battery pack is designed with great care for application categories like “General Purpose”, “Security Equipment”, and “Inventory Control Device”.
The innoVolta IVP363666-2S484PCB battery pack is made of selected EV industrial grade low IR cells from the authentic cell manufacturer. The real time tested cycle life of the individual cell is above 1,000 deep cycles (please refer to the test chart below). The cell actually retains 86% of its initial capacity after 1,000 deep cycle test, which means that you can expect to use this battery pack for about 1,250 deep cycles with strong confidence. Regular Li-ion cells only last for 300 ~ 500 cycles. Quadruple lifetime capacity is at your disposal if it is contrasted with other packs made with 300-cycle cells.
With the premium ultra long life cells, we still need to match each pair of cells before the assembly so that the whole battery pack can achieve consistent ultra long life feature. At innoVolta, we uniformly test every cell, closely match them, and assemble the well matched cells into the branding innoVolta battery packs. We proudly assemble the innoVolta battery packs in the USA. Most of other battery pack manufacturers rely on their cell manufacturers to match the cells. They assume that all cells packed inside a box are all matched, which may be compromised through the supply chain. Some distributors may not have proper warehouse conditions to protect their cells in storage from being rapid degrading. They may even assort several inventory residues into one box to ship. All these compromised issues are completely prevented at innoVolta.
With the built-in PCB/PCM, you are free of any worry about the unexpected explosion resulted from an external short circuit to this battery pack. IVP363666-2S484PCB will cut off its output power when the output current rises above 4.0 A (or 4.3 A typical). Besides the short circuit protection, it is also featured with the over-discharge and over-charge protection. Thus, you may use this battery pack with peace.
Not like a normal battery pack made with flying leads, we assemble the IVP363666-2S484PCB battery pack with a pair of the popular JST XH-2 connectors for your convenience. The JST XH-2 connectors are polarized. You just solder the polarized pin header on your printed circuit board with right polarity one time and you will never worry about damaging your electronic device by an accidental applying the battery power in wrong polarity. If you like to specify your own connectors, we will make it to your specification.
- Brand: innoVolta USA
- Model: IVP363666-2S484PCB
- Capacity: 4,800 mAh (please refer to the Real-Time test chart below)
- Energy: 35.5 Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 7.4 V
- Standard Charge Current: 2.4 A (must use CC/CV charger with 2S setting)
- Short_Circuit Protection Delay: < 250 micro second ( 200 micro second typical)
- Over-Discharge_Current Protection: 4.0 A (4.3 A typical) cut off
- Over-Discharge Detection Voltage: 2.4 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Discharge Release Voltage: 3.0 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Charge Detection Voltage: 4.3 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Charge Release Voltage: 4.1 +/- 0.1 V
- Battery Pack Size (norminal): 36.5 mm Wide * 36.5 mm High * 66.5 mm Long
- Weight: 181.5 g
- Connector: JST XH-2 female socket and male pin header (other type of connector may be specified)
- Wire: Red/Black, 4″ long, UL 1007, 22AWG, 80 degC, 300V, VW-1
Engineering Test Charts
Real-Time Deep Cycle Life Test (Cells)
Real-Time Discharge Test (Packs)
— Test chart will be added soon —