The innoVolta IVP20650-303PCB battery pack is designed with great care for application categories like “General Purpose”, “Security Equipment”, and “Inventory Control Device”.
The innoVolta IVP20650-303PCB battery pack is made of selected low IR NMC power cells from the authentic cell manufacturers. The core Li-ion cells last for 1,300 cycles at least.
With the premium high capacity power cells, we still need to match each pair of cells before the assembly so that the whole battery pack can achieve consistent long life feature. At innoVolta, we uniformly test every cell, closely match them in-house, and assemble the well matched cells (i.e. mass production capability with bin range as narrow as 20 mAh for capacity bins and 2 mOhm for ACIR bins) into the branding innoVolta battery packs. We proudly assemble the innoVolta battery packs in the USA. Most of other battery pack manufacturers are unable to do the in-house cell matching. They assume that all cells packed inside a box are all matched, which may not be true because even authentic cell manufacturers may loosen their cell matching specification (i.e. with bin range as wide as 50 ~ 60 mAh for capacity bins and 6 ~ 9 mOhm for ACIR bins) to consolidate the stored cell residues from several production batches. It can be even worse when smaller quantity can’t be purchased directly from the authentic cell manufacturers, the boxed cells can be further compromised through the supply chain. Some distributors may not have proper warehouse conditions to protect their cells in storage from being rapid degrading. They may further assort the residues of several inventory batches into one box to ship. All these compromised quality issues are completely prevented at innoVolta.
The NMC power cell already features its thermal-runaway temperature as high as 220 degree C, which is much safer than the conventional LCO or the highest capacity NCA energy cell with thermal-runaway temperature at 150 degree C! Furthermore, with the built-in PCB/PCM, you are free of worry about an unexpected explosion resulted from an external short circuit. The IVP20650-303PCB battery pack will cut off its output power when the output current rises above 3.0 A (or 3.3 A typical). Besides the short circuit protection, it is also featured with the over-discharge and over-charge protection. Thus, you may use this battery pack with peace.
Not like a normal battery pack made with flying leads, we assemble the NMC20650-303PCB battery pack with a pair of the popular JST XH-2 connectors for your convenience. The JST XH-2 connectors are polarized. You just solder the polarized pin header on your printed circuit board with right polarity one time and you will never worry about damaging your electronic device owing to an accidental powering in wrong polarity. If you like to specify your own connectors with large volume, we will make it to your specification.
- Brand: innoVolta USA
- Model: IVP20650-303PCB
- Capacity: 3,000 mAh (please refer to the Real-Time test chart below)
- Energy: 11.1 Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V
- Standard Charge Current: 1.5 A (must use CC/CV charger with 1S setting)
- High Speed Charging: 4.0 A (Save your time without scarifying its Cycle Life)
- Short_Circuit Protection Delay: < 50 micro second ( 5 micro second typical)
- Over-Discharge_Current Protection: 3.0 A (3.3 A typical) cut off
- Over-Discharge Detection Voltage: 2.4 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Discharge Release Voltage: 3.0 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Charge Detection Voltage: 4.3 +/- 0.1 V
- Over-Charge Release Voltage: 4.1 +/- 0.1 V
- Battery Pack Size (norminal): 24.0 mm Wide * 20.5 mm High * 66.5 mm Long
- Weight: 59.0 g (in average)
- Connector: JST XH-2 plug and matched pin header (other type of connector may be specified)
- Wire: Red/Black, 4″ long, UL 1007, 22AWG, 80 degC, 300V, VW-1
Engineering Test Charts
Real-Time Discharge Test (Packs)